Event and Employee Engagement Coordinator
What’s the Opportunity?
A fantastic graduate opportunity has emerged to work with the world’s largest professional social networking company as “Event and Employee Engagement Coordinator”.
The company is looking for a capable and ambitious graduate to join their “Employee Experience team” which is focused on creating exceptional experience for employees that reinforce the companies’ culture. This role is centred around supporting the companies employee experience programs and delivering various tools to office events across the region. The Employee Experience programs include an event day, scheduled once a month, where the company gives back to employees to invest, inspire and to innovate, global employee events, R&D events and alumni events. The ideal candidate would ideally need 2 years event management experience, in a fast-paced, large scale environment.
A typical day in the role
- Work with local employee volunteers to support the planning of Employee Focus Day in Dublin
- Support our annual summer event, holiday party and other milestone events in the Dublin office.
- Support the EMEA program manager to plan our large-scale engineering focused events for Dublin.
- Assist with other global Employee Experience programs when required, including Alumni, Speaker Series, etc.
- Event coordination and administration including inventory management, budget tracking, printing materials, shipping supplies, and responding to employee requests.
- Build registration sites for Dublin employee experience events
- Schedule meetings and share meeting recaps, update event tracking tools, and track event budgets.
- Partner closely with vendors, communication teams and workplace teams on a regular basis.
- Create and manage event surveys, analyze feedback and provide recommendations to improve programs in the future.
- Work with the Employee Experience program manager to develop and implement activities, services and programs to enhance the employee experience, communications, retention and engagement.
- Manage all inventory, keep storage organized, and order supplies as needed.
Must have Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience coordinating events or a successful internship.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech savvy, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to improve and create processes within the organization to create efficiencies and clarity.
- Excellent team player, but also has the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and supporting successful events and communications.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient when managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
If you think you, or someone you know fits the bill, send me your CV or get in touch at Clare.email@example.com or 0851431941.