Location: Head Office, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Contract Type: Internship
Reports To: Brand and Communications Manager, Siel Bleu Ireland
Closing Date: 20th December 2017 @ 5pm
Siel Bleu Ireland is a charity dedicated to improving the lives of older adults through physical activity. With over 20 years of experience across Europe, we have developed innovative ways to improve the physical, social and mental wellbeing of Ireland’s older adults in nursing homes, communities and in private homes.
What does the role involve?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & PR intern to work alongside our Brand and Communications Manager and assist in the implementation of an organisation rebrand, as well as the development of an awareness campaign.
As Siel Bleu Ireland is a small organisation, this is an exciting opportunity for an intern to get involved in all aspects of both traditional and digital marketing, communications and PR. Your valued contribution will help to expand Siel Bleu’s current marketing and PR plans and take the brand to the next level.
• Assist in the development of digital marketing plans to coincide with organisation’s rebrand
• Help to implement up to date marketing techniques and tools (including Adwords)
• Creation of new content for social media (video, blog, photographs etc.)
• Assist in management of web content
• Support Communications Manager in day to day administration tasks
• Assist with all areas of a new awareness campaign
• Help with local and regional events including the creation of a new conference
What are we looking for in a Marketing & PR Intern?
We are looking for an intern who:
• Has a strong desire to learn and bring new ideas to the table
• Has a solid knowledge of marketing and PR principles
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of Ms Office and a knowledge of other related programs an advantage (Photoshop, Canva, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Wordpress)
• Experience with film, photography and editing an advantage but not necessity
• Is highly organised and can work on their own initiative
• Is enrolled in or recently completed a BS or Masters degree in a related field.
For more information on the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org