Social Media & Marketing Intern
LetsGetChecked is becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Their medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. They are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
They are looking for a determined digital marketing intern to join a growing team, based in Dun Laoghaire. They work in a diverse, fast-paced environment so rest assured no two days will be the same!
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Social Media Marketing: Assisting in the implementation of our social media marketing strategy across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media channels. Interacting with social media followers and responding to comments and mentions in a way that reflects our brand and culture.
- Social Media Reporting: Establishing social media performance benchmarks and measuring progress against these engagement metrics: likes, shares, retweets, comments etc.
- Content Creation: Creating relevant blog content and building with an SEO mindset to increase organic traffic and search to LetsGetChecked.com.
- Design: Creation of graphics using Canva or other design software to go alongside social media posts (previous experience not required, but must be interested in learning on the job).
Qualifications and Skills
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Completing a marketing or business related degree.
- Content Creation.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Design software.
- Interest in the health and wellbeing.
- Analytical / Data-driven.
- Tech Savvy.
Please apply here.