Business Development Executive
Who we are
Established in 2003, we are one of Ireland’s best-known and respected providers of Employment Law, Industrial Relations (IR), Human Resource Management (HRM) and Health and Safety Services.
With offices in Dublin and Shannon, Adare Human Resource Management is an Irish Company with a unique knowledge of the needs of Irish business - with experienced & knowledgeable experts dedicated to excellence. We work across key sectors including professional services, voluntary/NGO, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, ICT and financial services.
When it comes to HR and people management, our experience has shown us that as no one solution is right for every business, we need to work closely with each and every client to design a tailored solution for them. We are a forward thinking and progressive consultancy and assist and advise Organisations on how to manage their individual people management challenges, and offer a range of solutions varying from assistance in ensuring compliance with employment legislation through to implementation of best practice HR solutions to enable organisational change.
Our Consultants are all experienced HR and Employment Law professionals who bring a range of cross sectoral experience to the clients that we work with.
As part of our growth strategy for the business, we are currently looking to recruit an ambitious self-driven Business Development Executive to join our consulting practice.
This role will involve working closely with the Managing Director, Senior HR Consultants and our PR and Web agencies to implement our Business Development, Brand and Marketing Strategy.
Why Adare Human Resource Management?
- We are a leading, progressive and expanding professional services Company with career development opportunities
- As an integral part of the team, the role of Business Development Executive works alongside a talented internal and external team of Consultants
- This role will grow with the career ambitions of the Business Development Executive
Location: Blackrock, Co Dublin.
Job Status: Permanent, Full Time
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Business Development Executive is responsible for coordinating all our Business Development, PR, Marketing and online activities for the business. This role involves the active management of an integrated approach to brand management and promotion within our targeted markets. Ultimately, through the effective execution of our plans, this will drive sales activity and business growth.
This hands-on position offers a unique career opportunity for a dynamic and passionate professional looking to thrive in a busy and challenging work environment.
- Maintain and develop our business development database
- Apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new clients in our target markets in conjunction with the HR Consultants
- Support the sales process and develop proposals
- Prioritise incoming enquiries and work with the HR Consultants to convert into business
- With guidance, coordinate contract renewals and new contract wins
- Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly Business Development, marketing, SEO and PR activity reports
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing initiatives
- Coordinate the online issuing of our newsletters
- Prepare all marketing collateral
- Manage budgets, ensuring that objectives are achieved in line with budget and an optimum return on investment
- Keep up to date with marketing trends, innovations and communication techniques and explore how these could potentially be used within the business
- Work with the Managing Director to devise appropriate PR and sponsorship campaigns to generate positive coverage for the business
- Coordinate and manage media relations / requests in a timely manner to generate coverage and maintain awareness with our PR agency
- Coordinate our annual programme of seminars and sponsorship of events’ including advertising and promotional programmes
- Effective liaison / communication with on-site operations and our partners regarding seminars / events
- Work with the Managing Director and our Agency to devise and implement a digital marketing strategy using social media and other platforms
- Manage and monitor agreed SEO campaigns, providing feedback on return on investment and further opportunities
The successful candidate will need the following qualifications, experience and skills to meet the demands of the role:
The successful candidate will demonstrate energy, passion and personal motivation. Excellent relationship management skills and business acumen need to be demonstrated. An eagerness to learn and to grow professionally with the business is a prerequisite.
- Ideally relevant Degree in Marketing or PR
- Ideally possess a qualification in Digital Marketing
- Ideally attended Business Development/Sales Training or associated qualification
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a business development role, ideally in a busy professional environment
- Experience in digital marketing
- Exposure to developing and implementing business development plans with a strong commercial awareness
- Experience or exposure to organising and managing seminars / events
- Exposure to client / account / partner management
- Must be target driven
- Must be self-motivated and possess an ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must display a professional client centred approach
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- A strong team player, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must possesses business acumen and commercial focus
Contact Details: Please email cover letter and C.V. to
Derek McKay, Managing Director, Adare Human Resource Management
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 087 9786427
Closing Date for Applications is 5pm Friday 23rd November